Konica Minolta bizhub 423: Colour Scanning Bonus on B/W Print System
The new (June 2010) Konica Minolta bizhub 423 Series of Monochrome Multifunctional Products (MFPs = print, copy, fax, and scan all in one system) includes the bizhub 423, bizhub 363, bizhub 283 and bizhub 223.
With more than 1,000 new features than the predecessor series, what is the key reason to acquire these new devices? Simply that the bizhub 423 Series offers customers the cost-efficiency of fast, professional printing in black and white, but with the added benefit of colour scanning.
The series is a great choice for customers requiring the level of functionality offered by innovative mid-range MFPs.
Konica Minolta bizhub 423 - Colour Scanning
These days, every office has workflows which include colour documents. This is true in more or less any business field, including banking, finance and insurance, accounting and personnel. Whilst these documents do not need to be reproduced in hard-copy colour prints, it is important to reproduce them for on-screen viewing. Hence the importance of a quality scanning functions in your chosen MFP.
Offering one of the fastest colour scanning capabilities in their class, the bizhub 423 Series was designed to meet the needs of customers ranging from small businesses and workgroups all the way up to enterprise-level print fleets. You can can choose the specific model that best meets your print speed needs:
All four MFPs allow users to scan documents to Email, FTP server, SMB or perform TWAIN scanning from PCs, and boost user productivity with colour and monochrome scanning speeds of up to 70 originals per minute (300 dpi).
Konica Minolta bizhub 423 series - Security Included
Another great reason to consider the bizhub 423 Series is the generous inclusion of security features in the base price.
Built upon the strong success of the award-winning line of bizhub MFPs, the bizhub 423 Series was designed for ISO 15408 EAL 3 certification and offers standard out-of-the-box security features such as IEEE 802.1x network access control, HDD encryption, and HDD job overwrite at no additional charge.
Added to this, as an upgrade, the bizhub 423 Series offers HID, CAC/PIV, and biometric authentication options.
Konica Minolta bizhub 423 series - Environment Issues
In order to protect the environment, these systems offer power consumption reduction with energy-saving operation and power-down features. Environmentally sound performance confirmed by Energy Star, RoHS, Blue Angel Mark and WEEE compliance.
Konica Minolta bizhub 423 series - Highlights include:
• Attractive finishing flexibility: Choice of basic job separator, compact integrated staple finisher, and modular floor-type finisher that’s upgradeable with punching unit and/or saddle stitch & folding unit
• Ease of use: Large full colour touch screen; simple and straightforward operation with animated help and guidance features; optional USB keyboard
• Razor-Sharp Text: Documents benefit from razor-sharp text and finest lines as well as a highly durable print finish with Konica Milota’s High quality Simitri HD:
• Mobile printing via Bluetooth: Printing and saving files to a box directly from a mobile phone
• PageScope Enterprise Suite support: Compatible with all PSES modules, including Authentication Manager, Account Manager, MyPanel Manager & NetCare Device Manager – ideal for use in corporate accounts
• bEST (bizhub Extended Solutions Technology) : Open API functionality enables integration with third-party solutions for scanning, account tracking and document management applications